Thursday, March 02, 2006

****SOLD OUT!!!****

How cool! Sold out on the 1st March, that beats last months record of the 6th February, lol. Hopefully next month won't be the same though as I have lots more kits coming in. I'm waiting on my last order to arrive, hopefully today and then I can see if what I have bought in actually matches - just joking!

B & M are off to their swimming carnival today so I am going to be pacing the house in constant worry. I don't go along as I know that I am too over protective and I will just hinder their independence.

So my job today is to tackle the house and maybe make a card or two, oh and pack a few more orders too!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats that business is going so well for you... I can't wait to get mine.

Lauren

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phillipa....sounds like your business is going really well if you sold out on the first of the month.

Good on you!

Lyn

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Phillipa - Lime Tart March kits arrived today in NZ - very happy to open the pizza box and check out the goodies.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits