Monday, February 27, 2006

"Something witty"

LOL! I do not like picking titles!

Not a real lot happening in life at the moment. Saturday was a bit of a nothing day as my poor little man was quite sick. No temperature, just a whopping migraine for him. He refused panadol and of course it just got worse and worse until he finally threw up at dinner time, then he got better! I do wish he'd take panadol!

We had promised the kids a fun day on Sunday so thankfully Billy was well enough for us to go out. We went to Gold Creek Village and visited the Reptile place there. It's very small, but the kids loved it. We then had a lovely lunch at a cafe, I bought some very nice ribbons, we bought some lollies from the old fashioned lolly store, then visited an art gallery. We also popped into a pot store that had some beautiful handpainted canvases in some amazing colour combinations which made me question the colour combos I have picked out for our lounge/dining/kitchen area. I really have to just paint it so I can't keep changing my mind!

We then went to the hardware store and had a lot of fun! We grabbed a few little bits and pieces for the house, including a great big, huge blackboard for our kitchen wall. It's now glued up and I have to buy some frame molding to go around it and then decorate. Hubby suggested a picture of a chef - rofl - not likely!!

Today I had to take little Miss to get her four year immunisations, my poor baby, she moved her arm and got a big scratch, lots of tears for about five minutes, but then all was okay. Thank goodness that is all over for quite a few years now!

This afternoon I took delivery of lots of new boxes with lots of fun stuff in them for Lime Tart's April kits!! Wait until you see who the guest designers are for April!! While on the topic of guest designers - I've been getting emails from the March designers and WOW!!! Very, very inspirational!

Tomorrow I'll be packing the last of the March kits down, with only one spare 12x12 left. Will the March kits be sold out before March??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits