Monday, March 13, 2006

Tagged....

I've been tagged by Gabbie :)

What scrapbook lines/products etc do you dislike?
Stickers - even the really cool new style alpha stickers - I just cannot make them work :(

What is the hardest thing you ever had to scrap?
I don't think I've really tackled anything terribly difficult yet. There are a few things that I want to scrap about but haven't yet.

What technique do you use more than anything else?
Inking, stamping, sewing and prima flowers.

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save?
Yep very small for me too! My file is getting very fat and when it explodes, I normally do a cleanout and the kids win.

Have you ever had any scrapping related injuries?
Yes, I was piercing holes with a needle and it went up my thumb nail and came out through the nail!

Finish this sentence, “If I wasn’t a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on… clothes, hair, books - it seems we all have fairly similar ideas, lol”

Give your best storage or organisational idea
I love my purpose built stamp shelves! I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time to pick them up second had.

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you?
Do I have to decide?!

When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell?
My hubby!

Now I would like to tag….
Marie, Michelle, Sally, Carole

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

I bet that hurt. ooo,ooo, oooucch!!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Just went and checked out the gallery, superb creations by Debbie and Carole this month! I'm sure I'll be going back again and again to have a look!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits