Sunday, March 26, 2006

A confession....

Yes, I have a confession to make... I can't keep up! Yes that is right - the Lime Tart kits are flying out the door and I haven't even put a sneak peek up yet! We have already sold more April kits than March kits so that means that there are only a few more left.

I asked Nic to give me a little rundown on what she thought of the kit and this is what she said - "Opening the April Lime Tart Kit was just like Christmas. The colours are bright but have a depth to them that have meant I have been able to use them for both pretty and masculine projects. With carefully chosen embellishments in swirls and florals to match, this Lime Tart kit is the very definition of gorgeous." Nic also told me that she had a million other things to get done but she has been too caught up with this kit because it is so much fun!

I also can't keep up with the free subscription gifts! I keep ordering them in and they are going out the door before I can load them on to the site! But rest assured I have some more great stuff coming in.

The May kits will be going out to our guest designers next week and then we will be looking for new and exciting things for the June kits.

On another note, I have a card class on Wednesday night at Scrap The Lot so here is a little sneak peek of what we'll be doing in the class. Give the girls a call if you would like to come along.



I got some ATCs done during the week for a swap I am in. We had to use Maryse Carrier stamps. Here are three that I did.



Family stuff - mmmmm it's been a bit of a tough weekend with Billy having an allergic reaction to something. He just broke out in hives on Friday night. After a dose of antihistimine he was okay but then it happened again on Saturday night! No amount of coaxing would make him have another tablet so we had to ride it out :( we think we have it pegged to a new brand of washing powder, so here's hoping that is all it is...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ATC's are gorgeous Philippa !!
Congrats on the sales too !! Well worth it, I've been recommending them to everyone I know who is a scrapper !!
Hope Billy's condition improves and you've correctly found the source of the problems.
Debbie K

9:12 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

I can't wait to see what Nic comes up with. It's bound to be absoluely beautiful.

Hope Billy gets well soon

2:44 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Congrats on you sucess, I'm addicted after last moth, I was so happy with the pages & BTP that I did I still haven't finished using all the goodies.

I can't wait to receive the April kit, I paid for the 3 moth subscription today. lol (I'm that excited)

I love lime tarts so much that i'll be getting Carole to send it to me in England.

Enjoy you day & I hope that you can put you feet up over the weekend.

Lauren x

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OI!!!
How about a blog update!!!???

*waiting, waiting*

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits