Saturday, April 29, 2006

New wall art

I had been wanting to create some artwork for our loungeroom wall for a long, long, long time and then I came across this by Brandi Ginn. Scroll down to her March 13th entry. I'm not very good at linking direct!

I loved it so much that we made our own! The colour combinations were perfect too as I have just done our dining room wall an orangey colour so used the leftovers of that as the base coat. Then Heidi Swapp paint for the flowers and Making Memories paint for the centre and stems.



With three children, the three canvases were the perfect number! They are now taking pride of place on our loungeroom wall.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are just gorgeous.. I also saw them on Brandi's blog, and have the canvases ready to go... Now just have to find the 'courage' *ROFL* to do them. xx

8:29 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I am eating soor plooms and reading and came across this and all I can say is WOW what a very clever idea and they look fab

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits