Wednesday, May 10, 2006

6-6-06

It was brought to my attention on Monday that my dearest daughter, Mary will be turning 6 years old on the 6-6-2006. How cool is that?!

Now to start the supermum preparations on her party, she wants a glitter theme! I hope I can change her mind on that one!

Oh and Roz- we hang clothes in the kids wardrobes and have the rest in the drawers. We just haven't got around to having the built ins rebuilt after we moved in and I pulled the old ones out, lol. I don't hoard things - if it hasn't been used for 6 months then it gets tossed, lol. All that comes from being used to moving every 12-18 months or so I guess ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Roz said...

hehe, ok well that is all good then! lol

and how cool is that birthdate??? have a great party!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool birthday Philippa! My DS Quinn was born 20/03/2003, pretty cool too!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits