Saturday, May 20, 2006

Life!

Is busy! I thought it was meant to be easier with the children at school, but noooo..... It's amazing how ten days can fly by without blogging and I thought I only did it yesterday.

As busy as our life is, I do find it hard to write about things, lol, it all sounds so boring - swimming, dancing, soccer, school, preschool committee, library days, pt work, work from home, cleaning and somewhere in between scrapping, lol.

This week I have been agonising over July kits, I had the most gorgeously stunning paper arrive for both kits, now the task is finding things to match. I also picked my July 12x12 designer and her work is amazing, I love it - fresh, funky....

I still have to pick my 6x6 designer, I think I know who it will be, I just have to ask, lol.

I've also been busy with Buzz DT work, and one layout is just not happening, the bear well and truely bit me this time Helene! Oh well still a few days to make it work!

Last night I cyberstamped at Top50 and I got two cards and a set of atcs done, it was nice to relax and stamp. Here is one of them, yes the theme was Lemon and Lime in honour of my last night as moderator of the group, lol. Thanks Flea :) Take care of it for me!



Okay off to make breakfast for the kiddywinks....

1 Comments:

Blogger Roz said...

hey, don't call it boring- it's life! It does get tedious and repititious, but, embrace it and love it!

Have a great weekend!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits