Friday, June 02, 2006

Nic told me to...

...update my blog, lol, thanks Nic!

It's been a very, very, very busy week! Getting Lime Tart June kits packed and organised - I love the June kits! I have mine sitting out ready to play with after I finish a mag commission that I have been putting off! It looks like the 6x6 will sell out first this month, so if you tempted then do get in quick. I was able to boost numbers of the 12x12's by a lot, but even so they are selling quickly too.

Then I had my birthday on Wednesday and it was time for a new driver's licence so that may give you a clue to how old I am ;) The mailman was very kind to me this week! Lots of beautiful handmade cards from friends. I was going to take photos today but it rained all day so was too dark. I got some L'il Davis wooden letters from Jayne and can't wait to play with those. I got a lovely bunch of Gerberas from some friends (Gabbie you would love these!), I also got a lovely Turkish handpainted bowl and lid from my friend Ayse who is from Turkey. Even hubby bought me some pressies, lol, some very practical nighties and a beautiful woollen scarf. This weekend, if we have the time, we are going to finally fill our big waterbowls with fish and plants as the rest of my birthday present.

Thursday I had two sick children home from school. They were too sick to go to school but not sick enough to sit quietly and watch a video!

I also got a great order of Nick Bantock inks from Buzz and Bloom this week. They are in the cutest little tin containers. Go check out B&B too, the latest newsletter is out with some of my projects in it. Included is instructions for a little toothfairy tin, just after we have been talking teeth ;) Although Peggy... yes I do have a daughter called Peggy - she is child number three, my cute little four year old!... although Peggy now is trying to wobble her teeth so the toothfairy will come to her!

Anyone trying out for the MME DT? I'd love to have a go but five days to go? I don't think so, lol.

I've also been organising goodies for Kiwiscraps in August. How many sleeps to go?

As well as organising for Kiwiscraps in August, I am demoing at the ACTSA June stamp camp which is very exciting! I have two classes I am teaching and I am loving the projects that I have come up with. I've been working closely with Scrap FX to get some fantastic chipboard bits and pieces made up for the classes. Scrap FX have also made some exclusive items for Lime Tart for Kiwiscraps too!

Then! Some very, very exciting news! I am flying to Melbourne in October to demo at Paperific for Buzz & Bloom!

Now I do need some advice..... does anyone out there have any ideas on how to handle a really nosy preschool teacher?! I can't believe this woman!






She reads my blog!!!!






Still reading Jo-Anne?!!! Heeheehee! Notice I gave Peggy a mention just for you? And breakfast, well this morning was just a cup of coffee, but tomorrow I have been promised pancakes if soccer is cancelled...

Okay after that lengthy and sometimes silly blog entry, I am off to stamp!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

I hope you had a great day on Wednesday Philippa! That's great that you're doing some teaching jobs at craft shows! Can't wait to see the June gallery!

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got some great stuff for your birthday Philippa - well done !! And it also sounds as if the scrapping world is keeping you insanely busy. Hope to catch up with you in Melbourne - will have to keep my eyes and ears open as to when that is.
Debbie K

3:25 PM  
Blogger Roz said...

Oi! I didn't know it was your birthday!!

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to you!!!

What a busy little beaver you are :o)

Bring on August!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits