Wednesday, June 07, 2006

On a brighter note...

....I got my Kiwiscraps tickets today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoooooo :) It's made it all seem so much realer (yeah I know that's not a word!)

Wendy emailed me earlier this week to say she had received the final kit that she now makes up into the final product that she is teaching for the mystery class, that Lime Tart is sponsoring! (big mouthful there!) The kit is sooooo cool, so is the project! In the kit is some exclusive Lime Tart chipboard that Wendy came up with the concept and LT refined, and now it is fantabulous!

Oh and I did get another really cool email earlier this morning from the US ;) I'll be able to reveal late tomorrow afternoon or early Friday I think ;)

Ok I'm off to fill out my CC2006 timetable *giggle*.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

You're making me feel very envious. I would love to go to Kiwiscraps but just can't. Oh well...

Now, I would probably say that the mystery email is probably something that calls for congratulations. So,.......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Pst, and I think I know what for!!!!!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I only just found this place and it is sensational!! I have heard of your yummy kits before but now that I have looked at them I am wanting to buy so many!! I am trying to be good too!! Have fun at Kiwiscraps. I so wish I was going.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my tickets too this week!

See you in August!

I love all your kits that you are producing...yummy!

I must say that I have to start digging into my stash a bit more before I can purchase more product.
Well that's the plan anyway!

Lyn

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah..

I got my tickets too..

I happily stayed up late last night filling out my timetable while wearing my name tag (god I am a dga!!)

cant wait to get scrapping..

only 67 dasy to go...
A.

ps: congratulations for the HA entry!! Youre a genius scrapper!!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take 2 (minus the typos)

Yippee..

I got my tickets too..

I happily stayed up late last night filling out my timetable while wearing my name tag (god I am a dag!!)

cant wait to get scrapping..

only 67 days to go...
A.

ps: congratulations for the HA entry!! Youre a genius scrapper!!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits