Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy Birthday!

To my beautiful girl :) Six years on on the 6-6-06, how special is that?!



This photo is of her eating her icecream cake at the party. In my opinion the cake was a flop, but she loved it and so did the other kids. I have photos of some very excited faces! She has gone off to school today with twenty something pink iced cupcakes with marshmallow flowers on top. Today I am going to make some little chocolate puddings as a special birthday dessert.

I think my birthday is finally over, thank you for the extra well wishes in the comments :) Here's a pic of the amazing collection of beautiful birthday cards that I received.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Happy birthday, Mary. I hope you have a great day!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Wow, look at all those gorgeous cards!! Happy birthday to your lovely young lady!! She now shares her b'day with my new nephew who was born yesterday! What a special day!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Godelieve said...

Wow, Mary!! What a wonderful bunch of birthday cards you received! Well, it was a VERY special birthday, and I hope for you it was a GREAT one!

StampingMathilda on 2peas

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits