Saturday, June 10, 2006

Doing a happy dance....

Check it out here, scroll down to 2nd place in the Scrapbook and Card Duo! That means I have $100USD to spend on stamps :) I love Hero Arts!

Not a lot else happening - busy finalising July kits, I hit a glitch when the alphas arrived and they didn't match! Eeewwwww, so they have safely been returned and I now have a replacement, but they were cheaper so that meant I had to spend some more money on adding something else to the kit, lol. Hopefully that will be here next week so I can get the kit out to the July 12x12 designer who is the lovely Shirley Chai. I've already posted the 6x6 kit to Samantha Dorn, I do hope she likes it!

I've scrapped about 6 layouts this week! Amazing, lol. Most are for the June gallery but here is a layout I finished from the February 6x6 Kit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roz said...

woohoo!! congrats! Enjoy your shopping :o)

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the kits are gorgeous this month Phillipa!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Well done Phillipa~!!

Deborah

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits