Monday, July 03, 2006

Secret Santa in July



THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever you are! I have absolutely no idea who you may be but THANK YOU!

Hubby went to the mail box yesterday and there was a missed parcel slip in there from Saturday, we were all out at work and sport.

So today I get a box absolutely chock full of fun stuff! Those ribbons are gorgeous! I love them! The stamps are very cool! I love the diamonds and they will be perfect for some atcs that I have to do for stamp camp. The chocolates - mmmmm, well you can see by the photo that they were popular. Unfortunately hubby and Pegs were home and helped to consume them. And the inkpads, well I am converted to SU! inkpads now :)

Again THANK YOU!! Please let me know who you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits