Saturday, July 15, 2006

Gallery, atcs & a brag

July's beautiful Lime Tart Gallery is now online.

Be inspired by the gorgeous layouts from our talented designers
Shirley Chai, Samantha Dorn and Gabbie Coburn. You'll love what they've done with
this month's kits.

The 12x12 is still available for purchase but if you haven't grabbed
one already, the 6x6 Kits are all gone!

Now atcs - wow! Thank everyone so far that has said they will have a go! This is going to be fun. I'll get back to you all individually on postage stuff this weekend. But still time for everyone else to join in!

It's school holidays here so in between entertaining the children I have been working on class samples for the ACTSA stamp camp next weekend. I'm now getting very excited about it.

I must finish on a little brag too - Lime Tart is now selling to New Zealand, US, England and Japan! How cool is that?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Godelieve said...

Stunning gallery!! I love the layouts and projects, very nice detail shots.

Congrats on how well you're doing!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Congrats on the new clients, I love th kits, thats why I have Carole send them to Englad for me! It's go hard to get nice stuff over here.

The gallery looks great I can't wait to get my hands on the kit.

Enjoy your day,

Lauren x

4:53 PM  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

How cool about going O.S. with your kits Philippa!!! I'm sure the rest of the world will love them as much as we do! Super gallery too!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits