Thursday, August 03, 2006

What a week!

And it's not over yet. I feel like I have been spinning with work this week, I need more hours in the day! It's all good though and I do feel a sense of achievement when I can cross something off my list, or one of my lists, lol.

So anyway, who's entering the Scrapbook Creations Rescue Me competition? I did, I sent off my entry on Monday and I love it Sunday night but by Monday morning..... lol but I do that with all my layouts. Oh it would be so nice to win that prize!!

How's the fruity atc's going for those that are swapping with me? I've had a few emails to say they are nearly finished. Still time to join if you want to, just make them and send them and as long as they get to me by the due date which is 22nd August.

I'm finishing up doing classes at the local store as of next week (for the foreseeable future). I do love doing classes and I will miss it a lot, maybe I might take them up again when the weather is warmer.... So for those girls that are doing my Saturday class I will have a special treat. My card class next week will be pretty special too, so sign up if you are reading this ;)

The fundraiser is coming along nicely, I've had a few emails about it and will be checking at the school tomorrow for how many people have actually sent the cheques that they have said are in the mail, lol.

Ok must go, I have a four year old standing here yawning and she won't go to bed unless I go and sit with her!! Jo-Anne if you are reading, can you mention to her that she is not allowed to go to big school if she can't go to bed by herself? LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Madebymadge said...

My fruity ATC's are finished - I just have to get to the PO!
Madge

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits