Wednesday, July 26, 2006

In a spin...

Where do I start with life at the moment? Busy!

I demonstrated at the ACTSA stamp camp over the weekend and I had a lot of fun! Thank you to all the ladies who made me feel very comfortable and very welcome. I hope you will have me back :) We all made 40 atcs to swap and you should see my fat little folder with all of the beautiful atcs that I received in return! Thank you!

My atc swap is growing nicely with a few more joining. Plus I already have the first set in - thanks Jo! They are amazing for your first atcs! Very fruity :)

I've been busy stamping up some cards for magazine requests too, which I've been really enjoying.

The Scrap and Stamp Fundraiser that I am helping to organise for our school is coming together and I will start advertising this week. So if you are in Canberra, keep the 10th September free! It is going to be awesome!

Starting to freak out about Kiwiscraps and meeting all of these people who I have never met before, lol. I still have to finish packing the Mystery Class kits and they are good! Wendy has done an amazing job with the project. Plus I will have a surprise for those that can't make Kiwiscraps - keep an eye on the website once Kiwiscraps is over.

August kits for Lime Tart are coming along well. I've cut my designer's time for creating very short this month :( Due to getting new stuff in and it only just arriving!

Oh and then there is tax..... now I have to go and start filing and doing figures....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits