Friday, September 01, 2006

Fast mail!

The phone rings at 8am this morning and it's the really nice Fedex man on the other end asking me if I was going to be home today as he had a parcel. Woohooo, my MM Celebrations book that I won has arrived. Very nice!

Fundraiser update....

Get in quick, limited spots now left.
I've been collecting prizes today and oh boy, I think they may have to stay in my craft room! Think MM Boho, think Prima, think BG ribbon, think Lime Tart kits, lol. I still have a few more to collect next week.

The girls teaching the classes have been filling me in on what they are teaching too, and they are good!

So yes, get in quick as I'm sure the last spots will be snapped up between now and next week and you do not want to miss out on these prizes and classes. Oh and I should mention the lunch! LOL, I have seen the menu and I know it's only soup and rolls but it's going to be GOOD soup! Nice soup, delicious soup (yeah yeah I know I'm just raving now....)

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvette Adams said...

I can't wait either! Wow those prizes sound pretty sweet!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits