Saturday, August 26, 2006

Good stuff!

While away at Kiwiscraps I met a lovely lady called Donna and we were chatting about the Lime Tart kits, publishing and magazines. I commented that I was excited for the weekend to be over as I was having a bit of a rest between now and October when I am demonstrating at Paperific for Buzz & Bloom. I said the only thing I have to do between now and then was the school fundraiser. Donna asked me about the fundraiser and then said "oh I'll give you a six month subscription to Scrapbook Creations as a door prize". Are you kidding?! Thank you! Little did I know that I was talking to Donna, the managing editor of Scrapbook Creations! Thank you Donna and Scrapbook Creations!

I love that magazine at the moment, they have come a long way and I reckon it's due to their current editor Jannah. In fact it was only a few weeks ago that I subscribed to it and I haven't subscribed to an Aussie scrapping mag for a long time!

So if you are planning on coming to the fundraiser (which is a crop day) and you haven't yet booked, please do so quickly as I have been inundated with bookings this week and there are limited spaces left.

On other news, I woke up this morning to an email from Making Memories to tell me that I had won their new Celebrations book from their blog!! How cool is that?! I love these books, I already have the first two!

Check out Julie's gorgeous doodling on the Wendy Redshaw-Bruhns Lime Tart Daisy book kit (wow what a mouthful) and while you are at Julie's blog, check out her rak request.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Wendy, I LOOVED making that flower book, way too cute and so much fun, doodling all over the place now! Thanks for getting it to me so quickly and Thanks for the mention about poor little Semima, she is such a sweet brave girl and is going to be over the moon playing with all her new goodies. Such an awesome craft to introduce to someone in such appropriate need!
Hugs
Jules

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits