Sunday, September 24, 2006

Smile ATC

I finally finished my Buzz & Bloom newsletter project last night! Woohoo! So to relax after that, I whipped up this ATC. I was inspired after seeing some children's playing cards in a toy catalogue, they were see-through also.

Stamps by Hero Arts, Tin Box Creations, SU! and Wood, Paper n Ink. Images sandwiched together with cold laminate. Details are stamped and written on the back of the circle.





Stay tuned for another swap, I have a theme in mind but need to check on something first. Monique - I was just thinking of you yesterday :) I'm glad they arrived safely :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, very pretty Philippa. That stamp is great and the see through ATC....a fabulous idea. You clever cookie !

12:03 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hi Philippa,

That ATC is really great I love your idea and isn't it great where the insperation come from. Another swap yeah count me in too. I'm adicted now lol! Have a great week.

Lauren x

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits