Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New ATC Swap


Inspired by Carnivale.

We went to Floriade yesterday and I took lots of photos. Unfortunately all the good ones are on the film camera and all the icky ones are on the digital. So instead of having some cool photos to upload here for inspiration, I am just going to link to the Floriade site and you can get inspired from there.

Rules:
Make 6 atcs, send them in, get 6 different ones back.
If you want one of your own, make 7 and keep yours at home.
Address to post to is here.
Major rule is the size of atcs - 2.5 inches x 3.5 inches.
Due date to me: Tuesday 31st October
Enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope for me to return your atcs.
Overseas players, email me and we'll work something out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Madebymadge said...

yes yes yes! loved the fruity swap and would love to join the carnivale swap.
count me in.
let me know if you need more than 6.
thanks,
Margaret

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits