Friday, November 03, 2006

Lots of bits and pieces....

Where to start?

I went bead shopping this morning! I did a small class on making beaded tassles yesterday and it was so much fun that I want to make more. I've booked in to make a necklace next week, so I bought more beads for that too.

Last night I made a present for our neighbours who are getting married on Saturday. I got out the LOVE letters that I started to make at Kiwiscraps and recovered them. One of their bedroom walls is blue and they have a chocolate colour down the hallway so I think that these should match nicely.



I've used MM paperbag paint, We R Memory Keepers paper, Eclectic Images stamp, Adirondack ink, Bazzill flowers, SU! ink, and teeny tiny beads for the centres of the flowers.

Here's a pic of my stash from Paperific. Some things are purchases, some are trade samples, some from my StampHappy dinner goodie bag and down the left you can see some of the ATCs that I got in trades.



The Carnivale swap that I am hosting is just about done. I am waiting on one more set and they will be swapped out and posted next week.

Today is the day for submissions to be in for the Towards 2020 proposed school closures. Ours went in last week so now we sit back and wait for the government to decide :(

Okay must go and wash clothes, clean kitchen, vaccuum.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

Hi Phillipa,
Your 'LOVE' gift is gorgeous.
Thanks for showing us your stash, it's always interesting to see what people gather.
TTFN Gillian :o)

2:30 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Here's hoping that the govt decides to keep your school open.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely wedding gift idea Philippa. Looks like a great stash from Paperific too !! Good luck with the school business, hope it all works out well and the Govt listens to reason!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits