Monday, November 20, 2006

Quick catch-up

I haven't been spending much time at the computer as I hurt my back last week carrying a box of cutters, cutting mats and cardstock, lol.

So just quickly....

Here's a pic of the fantastic Carnivale ATC swap that I hosted.



I'll host another one in the new year :) Think postage stamps, real ones.

Billy & Mary both won Artist of the Month awards at school on Friday - how proud am I?!

I did another beading class on Saturday, this one was leather knotting and I love it! Guess what all the women in my family are getting this Christmas, lol.

I met Lee for coffee yesterday at the new Borders Bookstore in Canberra. How cool is that store?! I'm so glad it's not where I normally shop or I would be broke! It was nice to catch up with Lee too :)

The designers now have their December kits. I love these kits! The big one is Christmas, of course, but not too Christmasy. The paper is not holly or santas or stuff like that, you could use it for non-Christmas layouts. I really do love this kit :)

I finished my November newsletter project for Buzz & Bloom today, what a relief! I'm really happy with it now, after just a minor tanty yesterday when I didn't think it worked, lol. The newsletter comes out on the 27th, I think.

I'm off to ACTSA this weekend and we are doing a secret santa swap, so I must head off and finish that, then to start on my Christmas cards. I think I will be using my new Cats Pajamas stamps for them :). They are having a 25% off sale at the moment and I highly recommend their customer service!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Received the Carnival swap today and i love every one of the ATCs! Thank you for hosting and letting me play along:)
Monique (NL)

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits