Friday, December 08, 2006

The postie has been

With a non-scrapping parcel! I saw some anti-bug balm advertised in a magazine a few months ago and I finally got around to ordering it. My kids get attacked by mosquitoes and I really do not like using chemicals on their skin, so I grabbed this stuff. We haven't used it yet but it smells awesome! The packaging is pretty cute too.

I also got some Hibiscus lip balm for myself and it's gorgeous, it feels so nice, not greasy at all. Plus the packaging is a smaller version of the little Sweetwater tin that is in the December 12x12 kit!

The speedy, friendly service and excellent packaging will make me go back for more things. Oh and I got a sample of this perfume, and it's very nice too!

I went Christmas shopping yesterday, and boy oh boy the mad rush has started at the mall. I got a few things done, not everything but I will finish off next week I think. Today I have been online ordering lots of fantastic new things for the January and February kits. I'm really excited about a new supplier who is doing a rush order for me for January.

Must run, I have to get some Christmas ATCs finished for a swap that I am handing over tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits