Monday, December 25, 2006

Ho, ho, ho...

Well today has been full of food, family and fun :) My husband sure knows how to over cater! We'll be eating leftovers for a week! The kids got an amazing array of presents from Santa Claus and the best bit was seeing their faces.

Well I didn't end up getting any Christmas cards posted, except for the obligatory great auntie ones, so here is a scan of the card that I made 40-50 of.

Of course it is now too late to post them out, so I am going to donate them to The Haemophilia Foundation. I've been donating Christmas cards to them for a couple of years now for them to raise money. So if I didn't send you a card - Merry Christmas!!

Lime Tart will be closed until the 2nd January. Any orders placed between now and then will be charged and posted out then. All emails will also be replied to then. Keep an eye out for our funky January kits, I know the designers have fallen in love with theirs.

So until next year, I'm off to indulge in another bit of meringue and strawberries.

Happy New Year (and happy 10th wedding anniversary to us!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Gorgeous Card! Just lovely :)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Philippa this is a lovely card.. love the colour combo. I hope you & your family have a brilliant 2007..

4:12 AM  
Blogger Sue McGettigan said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Philippa (and a very Happy Anniversary!)

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Philippa. And I'm glad that I'm not the only one that makes them then doesn't get around to mailing. LOL.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits