Friday, March 16, 2007

New cards and a RAK.

Yesterday I received an unexpected box in the mail, yes a box! Quite a large box, lol. It was my prize from the CPS blog. I got a stamp, rubons, photos turns, blossoms, more rubons, ribbon, buttons, embellishments, more rubons. What a very cool prize! Thank you CPS :)

So today here are two cards that I have made to the CPS Sketch #5. You also had to incorporate stamping. The first one uses Autumn Leaves stamps with a smudge of watercolour paint over the top, and a Fancy Pants rub-on for the sentiment. The second card is Autumn Leaves and Lil Davis Designs stamps, again watercoloured.


So because I was the lucky recipient of a prize yesterday, I'd like to send one out too. Leave me a comment and I'll get one of the kidlets to pick a winner after the weekend.

In other news, the Lime Tart gallery is up and absolutely stunning! Our new designer, Melissa, has set up her blog here. So go and check out her gorgeous work too.

Mel has received her very own limited edition kit that she designed herself. Shhhhh here is a little sneak, but you won't have long to wait, it will be released this month!

In other kit news, we will be releasing a monthly Stamper's Kit very, very soon. It's still being perfected but will be filled with everything that stampers love. A regular treat for your mailbox!Sign up now for our Lime Tart newsletter and you'll be the first to know about its release!
Don't forget to leave a comment ;)

31 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Phillipa,

Love you r cards especially the first one, very pretty.
the sneaks of the limited kit look yummy. : )

3:44 PM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

I love that flower card...it's so simple and colorful...

4:08 PM  
Blogger Madebymadge said...

hi Philippa,
thanks for including a comment about my ATC on your blog. The swap was awesome.
Margaret

7:06 PM  
Blogger doverdi said...

Great cards! Love the colors and simplicity of them.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Philipa, I agree your cards are lovely, cant wait to see the stampers kit...

Sarah

9:30 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hi Phillipa,

WoW I love your cards they are so so cute. Have a great weekend, Lauren x

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flowers and fun, thats just the one, colour ans spice and all things nice. This is how I would sum up your georgous cards. Well done. Kaeren

10:28 PM  
Blogger Godelieve said...

Have fun with the new goodies Philippa!
Love both your sketch cards!!

10:53 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

Wow...I love the faux postage layout. Neat idea!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Julie Prichard said...

The first card!! I love those faux stamps!!!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Lea L. said...

Your cards are fabulous! Thanks so much for participtating at CPS every week...we love to see your work!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Scott Franson Photography said...

Wonderful cards, great blog.
Claudia F.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

I just found your blog through Allison's ... so much fun! You're in my favorites! TFS!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cards are just gorgeous!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, amazing!

And good on you for giving back to the universe- very good karma (sorry I just watched My Name is Earl)

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The limited kit looks great but I am really curious about the Stampers kit!
hugs,Monique

10:38 PM  
Blogger Manon Keir said...

Hi, I'm so curious about the new kits.! Loved both of your cards, just gorgeous!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Kim Mraz said...

LOVE your unique ideas! Great cards. :)

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the cards, especially the faux stamps on the first one. Great work!!

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the faux postage card... though they are both lovley that one is my favourite

3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What adorable cards Philippa! Love your creativity and can't wait to see what you'll do with the next CPS sketch.
Melissa

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this blog. Beautiful work. Great cards.
José D.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Ooooh, the sneaks of the ltd edition kit look very scrummy.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Amberley said...

Beautiful cards!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome prize you won Philippa. Cards are fab and I'm looking forward to hearing more about the stamping kit at Limetart too.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philippa your cards are gorgeous, and I love the colours so vibrant and funky.

I love the sound of a stampers kit, I will be getting my hands on that, it sounds unreal.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Love the colors and simplicity of your cards. Thanks for sharing!

Pat

2:00 PM  
Blogger Phoebefigalilly said...

Stamping kit sounds awesome
Hope I am in time with my comment

Jo ;O)

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, great cards! They are very cute:) Thanks for sharing!

~Chantale L~

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I just got here from the "a little bit of this and that" just in time. I'm looking for good monthly kits, and this looks interesting! I love the yellowish-green colors! And the cards are lovely - love the postage stamps!

7:51 PM  
Blogger StampingontheLakefront said...

hi! I was wondering if you could add feedblitz to your site so I can subscribe let me now!

elizabeth@marstonmills.com

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits