Sunday, March 11, 2007

Collections Tile Swap

I received my tiles back last week but wanted to display them here finished, lol. I finally got them done late yesterday but couldn't get to the computer to scan and upload due to the rest of the family having computer time! Thank you to Glennie, Brenda, Ann, Gillian, Sharon, Maria, Jaki, Pansy, Carole, Sam, Tammy & Deb.

I have attached some gorgeous black grosgrain ribbon (from the March mini kit, lol) to the top to turn it into a wallhanging. My theme was "burgundy and beige romance". My frame has been painted with burgundy, then dry brushed with beige, then overstamped with black ink and a Hero Arts text stamp.

So back to the "seasons" ATC swap, I might change the theme to "seasonal", lol, not a lot of difference but you never know :) Due date to me is 20th April and you can grab my postal address from here.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Phillipa, what you have done looks great. Love how you did the frame.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I would love to join in on the ATC swap, if possible. Let me know!

1:01 PM  
Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG this are LOVELY !!!

Bety :)

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philippa your tile swap looks fabulous, I loved doing this swap it was such a lot of fun, now I just have to finish it LOL !!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Godelieve said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! Love the colors and the theme. Great dispay!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love what you've done here Philippa! There's certainly lots of Collections hearts on this !! LOL!! It certainly looks great though.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Hi Philippa, just trying to catch up a bit on your gorgeous blog..wow you've been busy since I last called...
Your tile swap looks brilliant! lovely way to use your tiles!.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits