Friday, March 30, 2007

ATCs

I love making ATCs and I'm in a monthly one on one swap that is themed to the seasons. So this month's ATC is on Autumn. I have done a patterned paper transfer on the back of the microscope slide.
Make sure you check out the soon to be released Lime Tart kit and competition too. It's a fantastic prize, yes I know I'm biased, but it is!

A reminder about the other "seasonal" ATC swap I'm hosting:

Theme this time around is "Seasonal". You can choose the season, lol. Again 9 for 9, get one of your own back. Post to me with return postage and an addressed envelope. Overseas girls email me :) Due date to me is 20th April and you can grab my postal address from here. I've already received a couple and WOW!

Check out my arty, crafty little 6 year old's work of art. Isn't she clever?! Everything is her own work and ideas. She got me to cut the sun and the hands out after she drew them. But everything else is hers. I am particularly impressed with the bushes and grass and how she made them stand up. Check out the crying babies on the swing, and the cutest little dog bowl.... Papers by Bazzill, Fontwerks, MME, Making Memories, Basic Grey and others, lol.


5 Comments:

Blogger Julie Prichard said...

Beautiful ATC! BUT what REALLY makes me fall in love is your 6 year old's project! I don't think i could make anything that wonderful and I am 35!

2:06 AM  
Blogger Kerilou said...

I love that project that your 6 year old did! Not that your atc isnt great! LOL...Keri

7:42 AM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

My mom LOVES dioramas! I'll have to send her this link. I was making ATCs for my kids' lunches and then go out of the habit. I think I'll start up again. Thanks for the inspiration.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Sue McGettigan said...

That is one fabulous ATC, love it. As for the diorama - amazing!! Love all the details, your kiddo is a crafting genius, just like Mum! :)

1:47 AM  
Blogger Cora said...

Wow, this is wonderful. She is really talented, A great project.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits