Thursday, May 03, 2007

Whirlwind week

Well I'm back from Kiwiscrap, obviously, lol. I ended up leaving early on Sunday as I was just so tired, and believe it or not, eager to get back to the family. Yes, insane, I know. I missed my last class but I did get the class pack to complete it at home, although there seems to be quite a few bits missing from it, lol.

I had fun, I didn't learn a real lot, but it was nice for a break and to chat with friends. I haven't yet unpacked everything but you can see some of Gabbie's gorgeous projects on her blog.

So Monday was spent at a few eye appointments. Mary has a wonky eye, lol, and needs checking up on every now and then. We have exercises for her to do. Then I had one too, I've been seeing black spots, so got it checked out and I'm fine but I was told it's aging! They did put drops in my eyes to do the test and they open up the iris. They sent me off to do some shopping while it worked it's magic and omgosh it was so funny, everything starts to go blurry. Then I get home and look in the mirror and I honestly looked like that cat out of Shrek!!

The kids were tested at swimming lessons this week and they all went up a level! I am so proud, they have done amazingly well in twelve months. We are now swimming at Kings and I highly recommend them.

May kits are being sent out, most have gone. They are selling very fast this month. June stuff is coming in and it is NICE!

I'm selling off some old stamps if you would like to take a look here. They are second hand, but some have never been used, or simply inked to 'test' them, lol.

I'm also organising the school scrap and stamp fundraiser again this year on the 17th June, so if you are in Canberra and are interested in a full day of scrapping, stamping, amazing prizes, goodie bags, delicious lunch and a free class, then email me. Prizes have been generously donated by
Australian Papercrafts,
Dawn Star,
Stampin' Up,
Lime Tart,
KISS,
Really Just Ribbons,
Made Upon Memories, &
Treasures for Angels.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Philippa,

You've been tagged ;) Look here for the rules:

http://9coacheswaiting.blogspot.com/2007/05/tagged.html

Badbear

10:42 PM  
Blogger Manon Keir said...

i would love to join at the fundraiser!!!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits