Sunday, April 22, 2007

Another full week & a new ATC Swap

One week of school holidays down, one more to go! The first week was a bit of a trial as we didn't have a car for three days. We needed a new alternator so I wasn't going to risk driving anywhere and breaking down with three children in the car. So Thursday we were booked in to have it fixed and we drove there and arrived, lol. After three hours of wandering the shops, library and having pancakes at a cafe, we were able to collect it again.

Friday morning was spent at the doctors with Mary, she's been continually having a sore tummy. They are now doing blood tests and I'm not sure were we'll go from there...

Yesterday I was busy uploading stock to Lime Tart and organising a sale. Go check it out ;) We've also got some beautiful new stamps in stock, which brings me to more ATC swapping! Quite a while ago, I saw this beautiful purple card on Monique's blog. I emailed Monique to ask her what brand it was and I now have them in stock at Lime Tart!

Okay I am getting there with this.... I have swapped out the Seasonal swap and all of them will be in the mail tomorrow. Unfortunately we only had 8 swappers so you will get two of your own ATCs back, but I've thrown in a little bag of bits that you can use on other ATCs. Anyway, no peeking if you don't want to see, lol. I have to point out that Sarah's winter ATC is a shaker! Very cool! My ATC is the bottom left one.

Okay so now on to the next swap... In honour of my new stamps, I would like the theme to be Gothic. Same deal as always. 9 for 9. Due date 31 May. You can interprete Gothic as you like. Here is what I grabbed from the dictionary:

Definition of Gothic

of medieval architectural style architecture belonging to a style of architecture used in Western Europe from the 12th to the 15th centuries, and characterized by pointed arches, flying buttresses, and high curved ceilings

of medieval artistic style arts belonging to a style of music, painting, or sculpture practised in parts of Europe from the 12th to the 15th centuries

of middle ages history relating to the Middle Ages

of eerie fiction style literature belonging to a genre of fiction characterized by gloom and darkness, often with a grotesque or supernatural plot unfolding in an eerie or lonely location such as a ruined castle

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IM in for the swap :)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Phillipa, thanks for the sale I wanted more of those mini marks I sooo love them ! and your new Stampotique stamps OHHHH so cute Now I'm not a big stamper myself but I do want one of these if I can just decide on which one ! LOL

6:56 PM  
Blogger Julie Prichard said...

Yeah! I can't wait to get these ATC's back! They look so great!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Phoebefigalilly said...

I'm in for this one too Philippa!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi again Phillipa, I have tagged you. details on my blog.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will love the Stampotique stamps as much as I do;))
Count me in for this swap! I love the dark gothic style!
hugs,Monique

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits