Friday, June 01, 2007

Another ATC

I made a set of these last night just because. No swap, no theme, no nothing, lol. I made the background on the weekend in a demonstration by Gail Hart. I've then modpodged it to chipboard and decorated. I love my new Versafine inkpad! Stamp is by Stampotique and we have a few of them at Lime Tart.


I've decided to change the name of my blog now that it is a personal one. Yada, yada, yada, of course, comes from Seinfeld. I used to despise that show! Then hubby and I went to the US, well we weren't husband and wife until we got there, lol. While we were in San Francisco, I remember being in our hotel room and had the tv on and Seinfeld was on. We became hooked! I don't know what changed, and why we didn't like it before then, but once we came home we loved it. So yada, yada, yada it is ;) Now I just need to change the header!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I saw yada yada yada on my blog lines and thought ?????
LOL I love this ATC Phillipa, i frequently look at that girl with lunchbox stamp thinking, thinking...

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Great ATC Philipa, love that stamp too, very cool..

Sarah F

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cutest ATC! Love the Stampotique girlies ;)
Good luck with the banner! I wish i could help but I am a digi nono lol!
hugs,Monique

3:16 AM  
Blogger emilia in Taiwan said...

I never seen the stamps from Stampotique! I like the little girl a lot! Your card looks great!
I believe we will see each other more often in justjohanna's group :)

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits