Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm a bit late...

It was Johanna's birthday yesterday? day before? the 28th even, lol. So here's my card for her, using her stamps of course! The scalloped edge was done with the SU! slit punch, all the owls and the flowers have Kindyglitz on them, who'd have thought I'd pull that off the shelf!


I also made the Big Al card for a display on Saturday. The branch rubon is by Hambly, and a little owly told me that these stamps and the rubons will be in an A la Tarte kit ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Prichard said...

I love these Philippa!

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you! they are both super-cute!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful and original and very cute. Nice work :)

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits