Thursday, May 24, 2007

Quick post

Just a card I made for a challenge. We were given the stamped image and had to create something. I did a cold laminate transfer with mine. I stippled the background with different coloured inks onto a piece of tissue paper, adhered it to patterned cardstock with gel medium and then popped the transfer over the top. A bit of sewing, some more pp and rubons and voila! I hope she likes it :)


Other than that, I'm busy packing boxes and unpacking boxes, lol, oh and trying to get my washing dry. Even though it's sunny, it's just too cold. We need a new electric blanket after Peggy pee'd on ours last year, lol, even after cleaning it it would smell when you turned it on, yuk!

So on that aromatic note.... I'm off to pack more boxes....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, the card is gorgeous Philippa. I sooooooo don't understand that technique, looks way too complicated, but the results are amazing. Super !!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiul card! I have never tried an cold laminate transfer so any explanation would be great:))
hugs,Monique

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits