Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I scrapped

I got a few pages done over the weekend. This is a sneak of one of them, you can see the full layout at the Buzz & Bloom blog. I've also done a double but have to finish off the journaling first.

Today is going to be busy *sigh* I have a very long list of things to do, but most importantly I have to bake cupcakes! Mary turns 7 tomorrow. This time 7 years ago I was out shopping and having regular contractions, I got many, many funny looks during my shopping trip, lol. We finally went to the hospital at 3am, she was born at 4.30am and we were home just after lunch with a new little baby girl. Billy just wanted to cuddle and kiss her. He was only 16 months old. Now he just wants to ring her neck and vice versa!

She'll be getting her birthday present this Friday night but she doesn't know it yet. It is flying up from Melbourne and it means I will become a mother again. But this time to a little British Blue Shorthair kitten, well actually two of them! Yes I think I am a little insane to go from a no pet family to a two cat family. They will be Bob & Oscar, two little blue boys.

So on that note, I need to go answer some emails and then cook cupcakes!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Oh Phillipa British Blues - such beautifully natured and gorgeous looking felines. Wonderful choice, can't wait for pics Mary will be thrilled I'm sure!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday to mary for tomorrow, and enjoy the kitties!!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Sue McGettigan said...

Happy birthday to Mary, and have a fun trip collecting the 'babies' :)

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Mary! Cant wait for pics of the new babies!
hugs,Monique

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday to Mary! And...you sneak peek is delicious!
Melissa

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits