Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Shocker of a weekend

Two British Blue Shorthair kittens for sale! Yes we have to give them up already! I can't believe it! The kids have been hiding in their rooms all weekend, Mary has been in hysterics, it's been awful. They are convinced these kittens are devils in disguise, lol. We have a lead on a lady in Sydney who would like one and if the worst happens then the breeder will take them back in Melbourne *sigh*. We certainly didn't make the decision to buy two kittens lightly, but gosh, who knew our kids would react like this! Anyway here's a pic of the cute little terrors. If you know of anyone who would like one....

5 Comments:

Blogger Kerilou said...

Oh, no, say it ain't so, P! After all that you have to give them up?? They are adorable creatures...they are that possessed? Listen to me...our new pup has been dubbed SATAN at a mere 7 weeks old. I am so sorry that this is happening. I have NO experience with cats/kittens, I wish I had some words of wisdom! I guess I always thought cats and therefore kittens lounged around and did nothing..not the case, huh? Let me know how it turns out! Keri

1:21 AM  
Blogger Julie Prichard said...

Wish I was in the area...they are cute little kitties!

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my...so sorry..are they really that terrible ( the cats,not the kids lol) ?
hugs,Monique

2:57 AM  
Blogger Manon Keir said...

but they look soooo cute... what did they do...???
I've had cats and they we're so gorgeous and sweet... can't believe that cats can be terrors...
Hope you'll find someone soon Philippa!
See you on sunday at the fundraiser :)

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a shame Philippa. How sad, they are sooooo adorable.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits