Friday, July 13, 2007

Is it sad...

to be relieved to stay at home all day?! Gosh we have had a full on week. The kids are on school holidays and we have been out every day this week! From groceries, to doctors appointments, the museum to ultrasounds, lol. Mary is having constant tummy aches so we are undergoing lots and lots of tests to find out what the problem may be...

We bought a few board games this week and have been having fun with them. We even got Junior Pictionary and I'm pleased to say that Peggy aged 5.5 is having a ball! We also got Uno and Tipayatung.

Yesterday after more blood tests, we went to the National Museum which the kids always enjoy. Because of the blood tests, we all had chocolate cake for breakfast at the museum cafe! We had to replenish Mary's sugar levels ;)

Today has been lazy, oh so lazy.... Well not so much for me as I'm catching up on webwork, but I was able to do most of that in pjs ;)

I also downloaded pics from my camera and came across this one of the canvas that I made for our lounge a few weeks ago. It matches our new furniture perfectly and I've used orange bags for the background texture and Buzz & Bloom chipboard flowers. The canvas measures about 1 metre tall by about 75cm wide. It's sitting on the floor in this pic as it took a week or so to buy hooks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue McGettigan said...

Choccy cake at the museum sounds like fun - sorry Mary is feeling poorly!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sue McGettigan said...

Oh wait, I meant to say that we love board games and games in general - Yahtzee, Monopoly and Scrabble are a hit around here :)

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits