Thursday, June 28, 2007

Creative weekend

At 2peas on the weekend, the stamping board got together and organised the WSW - world stamping weekend. Lots of people organised challenges and prizes. It was lots of fun, even though I was in the wrong timezone, lol. I got quite a few projects done. Then last night I did a layout and today I have a 1 metre x 75cm canvas on the table to paint. It's huge!



This ATC has been printed and stamped on acetate and then white embossed. All stamps by justjohanna.



The background of this card is a justjohanna stamp and was stamped on white, clear embossed, then sponged over with purple ink. Chipboard letters by Buzz & Bloom.



I also forgot to update that the kitties did find new homes. One went to Gabbie and the other to Cass from Scrapbook Junction.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous ATC and I lurve the card. Sounds like your week has improved a little - hope so.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Godelieve said...

Wonderful ATCs Philippa!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits