Sunday, August 05, 2007

New ATC Swap

Thanks to Margaret for the theme suggestion. Margaret, I can't find your blog link!

Aussie icons, myths and legends. Obviously if you are overseas, then please replace "Aussie" with your country of choice :)

Same deal as always. 9 for 9. Due date 21 September. You can interprete the theme as you like. Send to me with a return self addressed, stamped envelope. In the case of OS girls, we'll work something out, just email me if you would like to join philippa(at)limetart(dot)dom. Yes I still can't work out how to do an email link, but I've read that this is the best way to do it to stop spambots :)

Now the theme comes from this years Floriade . Last year we did Carnivale, it's in the November '06 archives if you would like a look. Oh and the pic in my header is also from last year's Floriade. This year I have a digital camera so can go a little bit silly with pics!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'll play!
Love the new header!
hugs,Monique

10:24 AM  
Blogger Madebymadge said...

hi Philippa,
ATCs nearly done - thanks for humouring me! Love doing your swaps - the ACTs that come back to me are always beautiful
Margaret
www.madebymadge.blogspot.com

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits