Saturday, July 28, 2007

Yet another layout!

It's hubby's 40th birthday tomorrow and I made this layout, complete with love letters from myself and the kids. I thought it would keep better than cards.

I've used the August Half Tart which is so cool, and will be on sale August 1st, lol. The only things I added were the Hambly journaling rubon, the American Crafts rubons that spell out 'of love', and some Making Memories bookbinding tape.

The houses all lift up to reveal our letters.





I also made this ATC for a one on one swap today. The theme is Winter and I used all justjohanna stamps, and again I was completely inspired by Julie's work. I love stamping on bookpages now! So simple but so cool :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Prichard said...

hey! well hello there!

Whatever you stamped that on looks awesome! You're a step ahead of me...newsprint that actually matches the project! Genius! :)

10:04 AM  
Blogger emilia in Taiwan said...

Oh, I love the card to your daddy. See the sweet words from kid! so sweet!

I am a big fan of Julie too! So much inspiration from her!

9:59 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

wow! What a great idea...I'm sure he loved it...Happy BD to your DH!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh how totally cute! This is wonderful Philippa!
Melissa

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits