Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Do you like?

Do you like my new header?! How cool is it? I took the photo last year at Floriade, and Michelle banner-ised it for me. Go check out her blog as she is selling her talents, her digital ones that is, lol. Make sure you congratulate her on her new great news too!

Thanks Michelle!! Luv ya :)

So anyway I thought it was time to make this blog mine instead of Lime Tart's. But speaking of Lime Tart, pop on over and check out the August kits. Very nice, even if I do say so myself, lol.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh WOW !! How cool is that !! Michelle is one talented chickadee.
Congrats on the uploading Philippa!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Gorgeous Photo Phillipa! and the banner version looks great too!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits