Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm on a roll!

Yes I have done another layout! You can only see a sneak of this one though as it's for the Buzz DT blog. So you can see more of it here, and if it isn't there, it will be in the next 24 hours or so :)


To celebrate hubby's birthday, we spent the night at a lovely B&B just outside of Murrumbateman. Mary went to Nanny's and learnt how to knit. The other two went to Nanna's and cooked cupcakes. We went to a few wineries, I got extra tipsy, we had a gorgeous spa room, lovely three course meal, asleep by 9.30pm, then up to a cooked breakfast. Nice!

I also have my own gallery at justjohanna's! Too cool! Check out the little icon that Johanna allocated to me :) How appropriate.

Oh and I also got a little blurb on the ScrapScene blog which is very cool too! Scroll down to More Altered Dress Forms.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Prichard said...

Your new gallery looks great!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits