Saturday, August 04, 2007

Fire Faery

An ATC that I made for a "Wings with attitude" swap. In the hosts words - "no cutesy stuff!"

I got this image from Folkvangar and printed it onto transparency. I've then covered the bottom half with a plain white serviette and sponged it with ink. I stamped a justjohanna stamp onto a book page, sponged with ink, cut out and attached. After attaching the ribbon and the transparency to a piece of cardstock cut to size, I have coated the bottom half with the web and the serviette with dimensional magic. To my surprise, when it dried it made the serviette sort of see through, which made it even cooler, lol.

I needed a name and Billy decided upon Fire Faery because her wings looked like dragon wings, but I reckon the web at the bottom looks a bit like flames too.



I also got a blogger award from Deb.

The Rockin’ Girl Blogger idea originated from Roberta Flanaghan. It works like this … you have to give her credit, put up the badge and finally, add 5 other rockin’ girl bloggers to the list. Trying to find five that haven't already received it, lol..... let me see, I nominate Julie, Marieke (even Donna Downey thinks she rocks, lol), Mel, Johanna, and Emilia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Prichard said...

Thank you for the nomination, Philippa! I already was nominated by my pal Hazel. I am honored you thought of me :)

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits