Friday, August 24, 2007

Gel medium transfer


Here is my dragonfly canvas. It's not really canvas but thick chipboard/cardboard. The background has been painted and collaged with bookpages, then I used vaseline to do that paintstripping technique. Fun! More painting and stamping and fiddling around and then I popped my transfers on. I got out the Cropodile to punch holes and proceeded to poke my eyes out constantly while threading with wire and beads. I think I need a pair of safety glasses! Each square is about 4".

4 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Papers said...

beautiful! love the colors!

9:07 PM  
Blogger susan j said...

Wowsers I LOVE this!!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been admiring your cards, they are really lovely!
Greetings from Belgium.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Eleanor said...

This is stunning. I love the colors and the design.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits