Thursday, August 23, 2007

Packing tape transfer

I'm doing a demo on Saturday on gel medium transfers and while I was making (and still am!), my examples, I made up some packing tape ones too.

I found some great images of Hollywood starlets in a newspaper magazine and they worked brilliantly! It's got to be the quality of the paper, lol, these ones had no trace of white fluff left on them at all, I was very pleased.



I'm still finished the gel medium transfer art but I will show it when I've finished :)

Oh and the stamp and the paper could possibly be a sneak of the next A la Tarte!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Papers said...

very very cool! wish I could come to your class! :) I also love the Michele scroll - such a wonderful stamp!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Julie Prichard said...

About white fluff- you can remove all of it! Make sure you scrub as usual....let it dry. Scrub again...let it dry...then- Try Mr. Clean magic eraser sponge for the last fluff! Works like a champ.

6:06 AM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

wow! this is fabulous! love it.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits