Monday, September 17, 2007

I scrapped again...

A very quick layout using Buzz & Bloom chipboard.


Speaking of Buzz & Bloom, I did make the hard decision to resign from the design team last month. It was a huge struggle to come to the decision, and I will really miss working with Helene & Devorah. I did get a little sneak at the new stamps they have coming out very soon. Just wait and see! I think all will be revealed at Paperific. Which I'm not going to this year :( Unfortunately I have some major dental work that needs to be done and in one word - expensive!!

Yesterday, the kids and I went to Floriade to drop off our Gnome for the competition. The theme is Aussie Myths, Legends & Icons so we did a Vegemite jar. If you see our Mr Gnome, say hi, although I'm sure he won't be too lonely with all the other stunning gnomes around him. We're going back later this week, I'll get some more pics as it's a fantastic display. Yesterday was just far too crowded.


2 Comments:

Blogger Linda B said...

looks like you have been a busy gal.
I like the chipboard

9:17 PM  
Blogger Sue McGettigan said...

Hi Philippa - sorry to hear about the dental work, that's never fun! Maybe we should form a little 'alumni' group for the DT? Love the gnome :)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits