Saturday, November 17, 2007

Work in Progress

I signed up for an online art class with Karyn Gartel and this is my work in progress. I'm still not confident on the collage side of things but I have enjoyed learning to paint backgrounds.


Other news - I'm so over my tooth and new plate! I can't eat properly, I can't talk properly, it's quite tiring. Roll on six months time! But particularly fast forward past January 18th, that's not a date I'm looking forward too. Besides the dent in the pocket, I think the procedure will be quite painful :(

I'm currently doing 13 calendar pages for a swap and it's due tomorrow, nothing like leaving it to the last minute! So I must go and glue and paste ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa Abajo said...

I love this Philippa!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits