Saturday, November 24, 2007

More stuff

This is my final calendar art. I made thirteen of these for a swap. My words are tongue in cheek ;)


Angela, I couldn't reply to your comment, but yes the words on the Christmas card are by Cats Pajamas. I love this stamp! You can see it here - fourth row down.

We finally have Mary's bowel biopsy booked in, so I'm looking forward to that. It's been very distressing listening to her complain of her sore tummy over the past few months :( I guess I should go shopping for a breadmaker now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Prichard said...

Your project is awesome!!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Teresa Abajo said...

Orange and yellow look fabulous with aqua - well done! The girls in the swap are very lucky.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits